使用者工具

網站工具


society:learning_english

差異處

這裏顯示兩個版本的差異處。

連向這個比對檢視

Both sides previous revision 前次修改
下次修改
前次修改
society:learning_english [2008/07/28 16:36]
wenpei
society:learning_english [2013/03/30 22:42] (目前版本)
wenpei
行 1: 行 1:
 ====== E-Learning ====== ====== E-Learning ======
 http://​elearning.tccn.edu.tw/​1000110082/​hmchang/​ http://​elearning.tccn.edu.tw/​1000110082/​hmchang/​
 +
 +====== English as a Second Language Podcast ======
 +http://​www.eslpod.com/​website/​
  
 ====== 標點符號發音 ====== ====== 標點符號發音 ======
行 13: 行 16:
        ​] ​ Close bracket ​       |  Pipe        ​] ​ Close bracket ​       |  Pipe
        ​\ ​ Backslash ​           /  Forward slash        ​\ ​ Backslash ​           /  Forward slash
-       :  ​[1;​33mColon ​               ; ​ Semicolon+       :  ​Colon                ; ​ Semicolon
        " ​ Quote                ' ​ Single Quote        " ​ Quote                ' ​ Single Quote
        < ​ Less Than            >  Greater Than        < ​ Less Than            >  Greater Than
        , ​ Comma                .  Period        , ​ Comma                .  Period
-       ? ​ Question Mark+       ? ​ Question Mark        ' ​ apostrophe 
 +       ​~ ​ tilde                !  exclamation mark 
 +        
 +====== 常用英文片語 ====== 
 +<​code>​ 
 +1. I see.我明白了 
 +2. I quit! 我不干了! 
 +3. Let go! 放手! 
 +4. Me too.我也是。 
 +5. My god! 天哪! 
 +6. No way! 不行! 
 +7. Come on.來吧(趕快) 
 +8. Hold on.等一等。 
 +9. I agree。我同意。 
 +10. Not bad.還不錯。 
 +11. Not yet.還沒。 
 +12. See you.再見。 
 +13. Shut up! 閉嘴! 
 +14. So long.再見。 
 +15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?​) 
 +16. Allow me.讓我來。 
 +17. Be quiet! 安靜點! 
 +18. Cheer up! 振作起來! 
 +19. Good job! 做得好! 
 +20. Have fun! 玩得開心! 
 +21. How much? 多少錢?​ 
 +22. I'm full.我飽了。 
 +23. I'm home.我回來了。 
 +24. I'm lost.我迷路了。 
 +25. My treat.我請客。 
 +26. So do I.我也一樣。 
 +27. This way。這邊請。 
 +28. After you.您先。 
 +29. Bless you! 祝福你! 
 +30. Follow me.跟我來。 
 +31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 
 +32. Good luck! 祝好運! 
 +33. I decline! 我拒絕! 
 +34. I promise.我保證。 
 +35. Of course! 當然了! 
 +36. Slow down! 慢點! 
 +37. Take care! 保重! 
 +38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。 
 +39. Try again.再試試。 
 +40. Watch out! 當心。 
 +41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?​ 
 +42. Be careful! 注意! 
 +43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)! 
 +44. Don't move! 不許動! 
 +45. Guess what? 猜猜看?​ 
 +46. I doubt it 我懷疑。 
 +47. I think so.我也這麼想。 
 +48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。 
 +49. Keep it up! 堅持下去! 
 +50. Let me see.讓我想想。 
 +51. Never mind.不要緊。 
 +52. No problem! 沒問題! 
 +53. That's all! 就這樣! 
 +54. Time is up.時間快到了。 
 +55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?​ 
 +56. Count me on 算上我。 
 +57. Don't worry.別擔心。 
 +58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?​ 
 +59. I love you! 我愛你! 
 +60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。 
 +61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?​ 
 +62. That's neat.這很好。 
 +63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?​ 
 +64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?​ 
 +65. He is my age.他和我同歲。 
 +66. Here you are.給你。 
 +67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。 
 +68. Take it easy.別緊張。 
 +69. What a pity! 太遺憾了! 
 +70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?​ 
 +71. To be careful! 一定要小心! 
 +72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?​ 
 +73. Help yourself.別客氣。 
 +74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。 
 +75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。 
 +76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。 
 +77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?​ 
 +78. You did right.你做得對。 
 +79. You set me up! 你出賣我! 
 +80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?​ 
 +81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心! 
 +82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。 
 +83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我! 
 +84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?​ 
 +85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。 
 +86. I just made it! 我做到了! 
 +87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。 
 +88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間! 
 +89. It's her field.這是她的本行。 
 +90. It's up to you.由你決定。 
 +91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了! 
 +92. What about you? 你呢? 
 +93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。 
 +94. You're welcome.不客氣。 
 +95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕 
 +96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧! 
 +97. Congratulations! 祝賀你! 
 +98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 
 +99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 
 +100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的 
 +101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。 
 +102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。 
 +103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。 
 +104. What time is it? 幾點了?​ 
 +105. You can make it! 你能做到! 
 +106. Control yourself! 克制一下! 
 +107. He came by train.他乘火車來。 
 +108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。 
 +109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。 
 +110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?​ 
 +111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。 
 +112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。 
 +113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。 
 +114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。 
 +115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。 
 +116. Long time no see! 好久不見! 
 +117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。 
 +118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。 
 +119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。 
 +120. What a good deal! 真便宜! 
 +121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦? 
 +122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃! 
 +123. You have my word.我保證。 
 +124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! 
 +125. Don't count on me.別指望我。 
 +126. Don't fall for it! 別上當! 
 +127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。 
 +128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。 
 +129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。 
 +130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。 
 +131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。 
 +132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。 
 +133. It’s a long story.說來話長。 
 +134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。 
 +135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧! 
 +136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。 
 +137. That's all I need.我就要這些。 
 +138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮! 
 +139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。 
 +140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。 
 +141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?​ 
 +142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為? 
 +143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?​ 
 +144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?​ 
 +145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。 
 +146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 
 +147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?​ 
 +148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。 
 +149. Don't give me that! 少來這套! 
 +150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。 
 +151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。 
 +152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。 
 +153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。 
 +154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。 
 +155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。 
 +156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。 
 +157. It's going too far.太離譜了。 
 +158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?​ 
 +159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。 
 +160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。 
 +161. The answer is zero.白忙了。 
 +162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?​ 
 +163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! 
 +164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。 
 +165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。 
 +166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。 
 +167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。 
 +168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。 
 +169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。 
 +170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。 
 +171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?​ 
 +172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。 
 +173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。 
 +174. Move out of my way! 讓開! 
 +175. Time is running out.沒時間了。 
 +176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。 
 +177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?​ 
 +178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1 
 +179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。 
 +180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?​ 
 +181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。 
 +182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。 
 +183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 
 +184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?​ 
 +185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?​ 
 +186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。 
 +187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。 
 +188. It's against the law.這是違法的。 
 +189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。 
 +190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。 
 +191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。 
 +192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。 
 +193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。 
 +194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?​ 
 +195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。 
 +196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。 
 +197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。 
 +198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。 
 +199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。 
 +200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。 
 +201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 
 +202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。 
 +203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。 
 +204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。 
 +205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。 
 +206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。 
 +207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?​ 
 +208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。 
 +209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。 
 +210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。 
 +211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。 
 +212. It doesn'​t make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。 
 +213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。 
 +214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。 
 +215. None of your business! 與你無關! 
 +216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。 
 +217. That's always the case.習以為常了。 
 +218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。 
 +219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。 
 +220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好! 
 +221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?​ 
 +222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。 
 +223. A lovely day,isn'​t it? 好天氣,是嗎?​ 
 +224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。 
 +225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。 
 +226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。 
 +227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的, 
 +228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。 
 +229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。 
 +230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。 
 +231. Just around the comer.就在附近。 
 +232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。 
 +233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。 
 +234. Mother doesn'​t make up.媽媽不化妝。 
 +235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。 
 +236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。 
 +237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。 
 +238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。 
 +239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! 
 +240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣! 
 +241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?​ 
 +242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?​ 
 +243. First come first served.先到先得。 
 +244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。 
 +245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。 
 +246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。 
 +247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。 
 +248. He doesn'​t care about me.他並不在乎我。 
 +249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。 
 +250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。 
 +251. I get up at six o'​clock.我六點起床。 
 +252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。 
 +253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。 
 +254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。 
 +255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了! 
 +256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。 
 +257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。 
 +258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。 
 +259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。 
 +260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。 
 +261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。 
 +262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。 
 +263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。 
 +264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。 
 +265. East,​west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。 
 +266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。 
 +267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。 
 +268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。 
 +269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。 
 +270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。 
 +271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。 
 +272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。 
 +273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。 
 +274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。 
 +275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。 
 +276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。 
 +277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。 
 +278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?​ 
 +279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。 
 +280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。 
 +281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。 
 +282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?​ 
 +283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。 
 +284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。 
 +285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。 
 +286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。 
 +287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。 
 +288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。 
 +289. They'​re in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。 
 +290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。 
 +291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。 
 +292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?​ 
 +293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?​ 
 +294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?​ 
 +295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?​ 
 +296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?​ 
 +297. You mustn'​t aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。 
 +298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! 
 +299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。 
 +300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?​ 
 +302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?​ 
 +303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。 
 +304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。 
 +305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。 
 +306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。 
 +307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。 
 +308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 
 +309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?​ 
 +310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。 
 +311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。 
 +312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。 
 +313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。 
 +314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。 
 +315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。 
 +316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。 
 +317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。 
 +318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。 
 +319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。 
 +320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。 
 +321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。 
 +322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。 
 +323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。 
 +324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。 
 +325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。 
 +326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。 
 +327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。 
 +328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。 
 +329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。 
 +330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。 
 +331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?​ 
 +332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。 
 +333. A barking dog doesn'​t bite! 吠犬不咬人。 
 +334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?​ 
 +335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。 
 +336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。 
 +337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。 
 +338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。 
 +339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?​ 
 +340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。 
 +341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。 
 +342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。 
 +343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。 
 +344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。 
 +345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。 
 +346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。 
 +347. He was not a little tired.他很累。 
 +348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。 
 +349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?​ 
 +350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 
 +351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。 
 +352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。 
 +353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。 
 +354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦! 
 +355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒! 
 +356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。 
 +357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。 
 +358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。 
 +359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。 
 +360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。 
 +361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。 
 +362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。 
 +363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。 
 +364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。 
 +365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。 
 +366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。 
 +367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?​ 
 +368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。 
 +369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。 
 +370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。 
 +371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。 
 +372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。 
 +373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。 
 +374. I haven'​t seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。 
 +375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。 
 +376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。 
 +377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。 
 +378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。 
 +379. May I speak to Lora,please?​ 我能和勞拉說話嗎?​ 
 +380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。 
 +381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。 
 +382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。 
 +383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。 
 +384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。 
 +385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。 
 +386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。 
 +387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。 
 +388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。 
 +389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。 
 +390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。 
 +391. This pen doesn'​t write well.這鋼筆不好寫。 
 +392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?​ 
 +393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。 
 +394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。 
 +395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。 
 +396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。 
 +397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。 
 +398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。 
 +399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。 
 +400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人 
 +401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。 
 +402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。 
 +403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。 
 +404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。 
 +405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。 
 +406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。 
 +407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。 
 +408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。 
 +409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。 
 +410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。 
 +411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?​ 
 +412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。 
 +413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。 
 +414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。 
 +415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。 
 +416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?​ 
 +417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。 
 +418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。 
 +419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。 
 +420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。 
 +421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?​ 
 +422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?​ 
 +423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。 
 +424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。 
 +425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。 
 +426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。 
 +427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。 
 +428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。 
 +429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。 
 +430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。 
 +431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。 
 +432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。 
 +433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。 
 +434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。 
 +435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。 
 +436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。 
 +437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。 
 +438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。 
 +439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。 
 +440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。 
 +441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。 
 +442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。 
 +443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。 
 +444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理 
 +</​code>​
society/learning_english.1217234192.txt.gz · 上一次變更: 2008/07/28 16:36 由 wenpei